« Home | Life as such..... » | Are You In, Or Out: North Korea with missiles... » 

June 14, 2004 

Ah crap!

Damn I hate the exam season....not because of the stress (well, that also really:) but due to the incredible time schedule set up by my college administrators, I have to sit for 2 exams at the same time later this week. Luckily I spotted the conflicts and told my Dean immedietly.

Nuts man, I can't be expected to do their job for them, can I? Jeez I mean, just who is paying for my tuition fees?

Just one prime example of the 'magnificent' organisation of the wasteland......

About me


  • I'm Melvyn
  • From KL, Malaysia
  • I like to think I'm witty, funny and humourous....then again, that could be my MPD speaking...who knows?
My profile
Google
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates