« Home | Whew... » | Coming soon.... » | Darn....depression slumps.. » | Quote of the day... » | Testing a little geography.... » | London and explosians....Blimey » | Everyone lies.... » | Money for nothing and hot girls for free... » | Dialogues.. » | Day in day out... » 

May 19, 2006 

Slow going and fresh beginnings..

Its a Thursday night(or Friday morning) and I guess that if you can see this then it means that the template completed actually works. Woohoo!

So far this year it has been a whole load of downhill rides into this hell of a deep rut. Not too bothered to go into the details but suffice to say, it has probably been the worse year in my life in ol' Mother Earth....and I say this pretty confidently even though it hasn't even been mid year yet.

Actually I had pretty much decided to let this blog drop into the whole oblivion thats known as the World Wide Web but since I haven't been doing too well, decided instead to start afresh with a new title and template for an outlet for my complaints and rantings...coz if there is one thing I learned this year is that its definitely not good to keep things bottled up inside.

Guaranteed it will definitely eat you up maybe not today, tomorrow but for sure.

------------------------------

On another topic, it looks like most of the online TV series are having their season finales for the fall and its going to be back to the mostly mediocre shows the cable networks have been saving for...

Will write about my favourite shows some other time when I feel like it.

Bah

About me


  • I'm Melvyn
  • From KL, Malaysia
  • I like to think I'm witty, funny and humourous....then again, that could be my MPD speaking...who knows?
My profile
Google
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates