« Home | Dialogues.. » | Day in day out... » | Time and TV shows wait for.... » | Hah...and double hah... » | Hey...and again » | Mentality? I wonder.... » | Darn.... » | Invincible? I don't think so... » | Happy New Year 2005.......*sigh* » | Ages ain't it... » 

June 13, 2005 

Money for nothing and hot girls for free...

One of the great laws of Life....nothing is ever truly and absolutely FREE. No matter what you get or receive it will never come for nothing.

"Free gift", "Free gift". What rubbish. Even the English is wrong being that since a gift is already free, how can you call it a "Free free gift"! Bollocks.

Sorry, I'm easily irritable today...its been a lousy day so far. Just one too many "Free gift" ad.


**Oh yeah, I should think the same goes for the hot girls...

There is no free lunch, pal!

fishtail: You said it...nothing could be closer to the truth..

Post a Comment

About me


  • I'm Melvyn
  • From KL, Malaysia
  • I like to think I'm witty, funny and humourous....then again, that could be my MPD speaking...who knows?
My profile
Google
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates