« Home | Darn.... » | Invincible? I don't think so... » | Happy New Year 2005.......*sigh* » | Ages ain't it... » | Useless crap! » | Creaming pussies just for you! » | Bloody freaking pilot......Part 2 » | Bloody freaking pilot... » | Food...food......I'm coming home..... » | That was fast... » 

January 23, 2005 

Mentality? I wonder....

This happened a while ago,but this came up in a conversation with a few friends yesterday.

It was basically about a woman selling a grilled sandwich supposedly bearing the image of the Virgin Mary for $28,000 and a rock that sold for $2550 which supposedly holds the image of Christ. We came to the conclusion that..

1)There are a lot of suckers out there. For every conmen born, there are.....
2)There are also a lot of conmen out there....

Why? Well, basically I feel that all these supposed images are just plain bullshit. I mean, who can really tell how does the Virgin Mary or Jesus Christ really looks like? Its not like there were photographs during that time or any lasting portraits that lasts 2000 years or more...

Not only that, who can really say what does these supposed images really mean anyway? If you pay $28,000 for a stale grilled sandwich, what would you do with it? I suppose you could look at it at the beginning to enjoy the novelty of it, but whats the point? If it could really heal people and change lives wouldn't the owner simply keep it for themselves?

I really wonder sometimes...how do these people that buy stuff like this actually wear their clothes the correct way everyday, without help?

p.s. if they have money to burn, its easy...just donate it to my college fund...you can contact me here at this site...