« Home | Bloody freaking pilot... » | Food...food......I'm coming home..... » | That was fast... » | Let The Games Begin » | Everyone on the bandwagon... » | Oh well... » | Inconsiderate People.... » | XM's » | Psychiatric postings... » | Life... » 

August 27, 2004 

Bloody freaking pilot......Part 2

Oh yeah...

We were stuck in a pretty decent hotel for about 24 hours. The only uptake to that was that I could sit down and watch the Olympics uninteruptedly although it royally pissed me off that all the good badminton matches were over....

Then the marathon began. Not the Olympic marathon, but the lines at the airport. Because of one single plane clogging up the one runway, all consecutive flights were delayed and when we went to the airport later at night the queues were phenomenally long! Hell it took me just 2 hours to even get my boarding pass!

Anyway I'm back home and enjoying all the food I can eat.....argh putting on massive loads of weight...

Hmmm....going to watch AVP later. Should be interesting, at least.

About me


  • I'm Melvyn
  • From KL, Malaysia
  • I like to think I'm witty, funny and humourous....then again, that could be my MPD speaking...who knows?
My profile
Google
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates