« Home | XM's » | Psychiatric postings... » | Life... » | .... » | Electricity.... » | At long last.... » | Euro 2004.... » | Mel no Hibi!!? » | OBG postings...just a note... » | Epidemic season again... » 

August 10, 2004 

Inconsiderate People....

I really shouldn't be blogging at this time, as my finals is in less then 2 days, but I'm stuck in a rut....

As many people are sitting for this university finals paper, most people head to the library for some peace and quiet to concentrate. I mean, thats what libraries are for.

But yesterday, this ass-wipe of a bastard apparently didn't give a shit about other people and decided to walk around the library with his keys AND keychain bells hanging out of his pocket. Shit, the tension was already high enough but luckily enough the librarian told him to get out or else someone would have just murdered him there and then...

Darn its so tense you can just walk on it.....

Oh well, wish me luck...

About me


  • I'm Melvyn
  • From KL, Malaysia
  • I like to think I'm witty, funny and humourous....then again, that could be my MPD speaking...who knows?
My profile
Google
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates