« Home | Mel no Hibi!!? » | OBG postings...just a note... » | Epidemic season again... » | Psycho thrillers... » | Exams exams... » | Ah crap! Damn I hate the exam season....not beca... » | Life as such..... » | Are You In, Or Out: North Korea with missiles... » 

June 28, 2004 

Euro 2004....

Decided not to torture myself and watch the game between the Czech and the Danes and slug it out. I've got classes tomorrow...

Had a rather slow day today. Sold my oven to Jackie (technically not right because the price is no set) and he should pay me by tomorrow or so.

Was just speaking to one of my friends and she was just asking me, in the court of law, why do witnesses take the oath and not the lawyers? Well, I told her that is because lawyers are a sneaky and smart lot which is required for getting their clients freed.Witnesses take the outh because they are compelled to tell the truth. Lawyers just twist them. Nothing really, but haven't all judges at one time or another were lawyers them selfs?

Got a dry cough. Just surviving day after day. Band auditions been postponed and its tomorrow. Can't wait to go up there and make a fool out of myself(nothing new;)again so there......

Another thing, rainy season here has gotten wierd. Its almost Malaysian weather after a while......without the falling cows and the screaming people....(don't believe everything you see on TV people, its not good:)

Ah, life...
You never know what is gonna turn up next.......

About me


  • I'm Melvyn
  • From KL, Malaysia
  • I like to think I'm witty, funny and humourous....then again, that could be my MPD speaking...who knows?
My profile
Google
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates