« Home | Ah crap! Damn I hate the exam season....not beca... » | Life as such..... » | Are You In, Or Out: North Korea with missiles... » 

June 17, 2004 

Exams exams...

Argh!

Again, brilliant scheduling allows yours truly to cram examinations in a span of a couple of days. Sigh.

Anyhow, the only reason why I'm blogging is that my major theory papers are over and now I have to cram for my end-posting exams in 2 days. Not really a mess for Surgery as I passed my previous posting(They take the best out of 2...or so they say;), and to me Community Med is a joke. ..

Just imagine memorising Wasteland's methods of treatment in Com Med for only 2 months as the these methods are not applied at home...
Eg. One of their main problems here is malnourishment,(really skinny kids) whereas back home in Malaysia what do we have? Obesity. Now how am I suppose to learn from that?
(Although the experiences here are unique i guess...)

Damn, I'm immune to exams...my blood pressure isn't rocketing anymore though I had a high fever yesterday..oh yeah "Doctor, heal thyself" isn't really a good thing...I had the most morbid thoughts on what kind of freaking disease I had ranging from
malaria to filariasis , which is a kinda infection that blows your lymph nodes and gives you elephantiasis....shit, that's scary..

Anyway thats it for now..will have more time to mess around with the template in the next few days so bear with the mistakes..

About me


  • I'm Melvyn
  • From KL, Malaysia
  • I like to think I'm witty, funny and humourous....then again, that could be my MPD speaking...who knows?
My profile
Google
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates