« Home | Psycho thrillers... » | Exams exams... » | Ah crap! Damn I hate the exam season....not beca... » | Life as such..... » | Are You In, Or Out: North Korea with missiles... » 

June 22, 2004 

Epidemic season again...

Hmm...

I think I'm sick again. No seriously, I think I'm having malaise now and that could mean everything..Thoughts are hazy..... ... .. . WAKEY WAKEY! Darn, its the first day after my final Pathology practicals and i'm sick? How much worse can it get!!?

Anyway, I have a reprieve of about 3 weeks before the shit hits the fan (again) and go through my next postings, psychiatry and ayurveda medicine(Study of Indian traditional medicine...think Tongkat Ali Indian style..). Since I had an exam this morning I missed my 1st Ayurvedic lecture. Thank God. My poor classmates were reeking in the procedure room which kinda smelt like a kitchen...2 weeks old.

Boggles the mind, will be jumping into that mess tomorrow. On aother note, we have an outbreak of malaria, cholera and filariasis in the Wasteland. Which is why i'm feeling wierd...could be malaria because of my relapsing fever or cholera because I have to make a 'pit stop' every 15-20 minutes.

Gotta read up Davidsons on that,will follow up

Oh yeah....Russia beat Greece...cool....all the more to me..

Next time - Fahrenheit 9/11
- dinky place i'm staying in....

About me


  • I'm Melvyn
  • From KL, Malaysia
  • I like to think I'm witty, funny and humourous....then again, that could be my MPD speaking...who knows?
My profile
Google
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates