« Home | Exams exams... » | Ah crap! Damn I hate the exam season....not beca... » | Life as such..... » | Are You In, Or Out: North Korea with missiles... » 

June 18, 2004 

Psycho thrillers...

Hmm....

I was just watching the trailer for the movie 'Saw' at themoviebox.net. It was quite "fascinating" in the sense that I had never really thought about what would happen if I was in the hands of a psycho killer.(FYI, its about 2 guys that wake up in a room with a serial killer that is damn sadistic....think Hannibal, but kinda more violent;)

Well, not to give away any spoilers but I think this is the kind of movie most people would love to hate but watch it anyway.....just for kicks go check out the 'uncensored' trailer..

Oh yeah, England won.....damn...

About me


  • I'm Melvyn
  • From KL, Malaysia
  • I like to think I'm witty, funny and humourous....then again, that could be my MPD speaking...who knows?
My profile
Google
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates