« Home | OBG postings...just a note... » | Epidemic season again... » | Psycho thrillers... » | Exams exams... » | Ah crap! Damn I hate the exam season....not beca... » | Life as such..... » | Are You In, Or Out: North Korea with missiles... » 

June 26, 2004 

Mel no Hibi!!?

Heheh...from that title I guess you can tell my latest interest:)

Ah, just finished my ayurvedic assignment with Yi Shen and Swee Boon (not really done together, but all just in the same room, 1 at the com, 2 writing...). For all, its just an assignment to evaluate my end-posting this week, which I'm eternally grateful because if they have an exam about it, I'm screwed...

Yeah, ayurveda......what a bunch of hypocrites. Always claiming that thir way is too extraordinary compared to the 'normal' bunch of medicine. And in the very next sentence crap that they can't do cardiac cases and have to go for referals...

Its a bit wierd if you don't know any Sanskrit (like me:) so all the terms they use just blow right by me. Yup thats right...it didn't even make it through my ears..

Got quite an irritating dry cough now.A bit worrying as when I'm in this condition, Kevin also has malaise, fever and chills, and not only that, Farah has confidence issues. And our band(?) is having our audition tomorrow....

Ah well, we'll just see where the winds blow this time....

Mel no Hibi...

ps. France is playing Greece now...wonder how its going..

About me


  • I'm Melvyn
  • From KL, Malaysia
  • I like to think I'm witty, funny and humourous....then again, that could be my MPD speaking...who knows?
My profile
Google
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates