« Home | Euro 2004.... » | Mel no Hibi!!? » | OBG postings...just a note... » | Epidemic season again... » | Psycho thrillers... » | Exams exams... » | Ah crap! Damn I hate the exam season....not beca... » | Life as such..... » | Are You In, Or Out: North Korea with missiles... » 

July 05, 2004 

At long last....

Whew!

Yeah, I know its a long time since my last posts but the long story short,my com decided to take a long walk off a short pier. And I had to spend some considerable time trying to fish it out of the water...

Well, for a recap, psychiatry posting is quite interesting. Last week I had a class on role-playing between patient and doctor (just to show to the lecturers that we ACTUALLY were listening in class;) and in one of those scenarios I was playing the shrink with Farah as my patient with anxiety and panic attacks.

Damn, she was spontaneous. My history taking was actually going quite smoothly until she started explaining about her sex life...shoot, after that we just played it by ear...couldn't stop laughing to save my ass though....

Wierd ass stuff though, the PG(Post Grad) that was taking class at that time look at us funny after that...