« Home | Oh well... » | Inconsiderate People.... » | XM's » | Psychiatric postings... » | Life... » | .... » | Electricity.... » | At long last.... » | Euro 2004.... » | Mel no Hibi!!? » 

August 12, 2004 

Everyone on the bandwagon...

I should be studying now...

BUT...

When I was just browsing through a couple of blogs(Actually it was quite alot) I realised that almost everyone made an entry about the now infamous "sex-romp" in a Kancil.

Is it because it just happens to be a conincidence that most people are plainly captivated by the act? Or is it that most people have those *deep subconcious desires* to perform such an act, akin to joining the "Mile High" club? I think Freud wrote about something like that...

Still, I must admit that copulating in a Kancil is quite a feat, considering its about the size of my cupboard....

Hmmm

About me


  • I'm Melvyn
  • From KL, Malaysia
  • I like to think I'm witty, funny and humourous....then again, that could be my MPD speaking...who knows?
My profile
Google
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates