« Home | Let The Games Begin » | Everyone on the bandwagon... » | Oh well... » | Inconsiderate People.... » | XM's » | Psychiatric postings... » | Life... » | .... » | Electricity.... » | At long last.... » 

August 17, 2004 

That was fast...

You know, after all that hype about our Malaysian badminton players bringing back their first Olympian gold medal.....what can I say? Everytime there is a big hoo haa about these sort of thing we always lose...

Serious!If there is any hardly any mention of any tournament in the papers, next thing you know, "So and so" just won the tournament. Then all the hype begins again only to watch them fail the next tournament...

The only upside I noticed this time were our female players, which actually qualified on merit this time. Even when they lost to the 3rd seeded Chinese pair, I think if they keep this up they can really perform much better next time round...

Sigh..

About me


  • I'm Melvyn
  • From KL, Malaysia
  • I like to think I'm witty, funny and humourous....then again, that could be my MPD speaking...who knows?
My profile
Google
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates