« Home | Food...food......I'm coming home..... » | That was fast... » | Let The Games Begin » | Everyone on the bandwagon... » | Oh well... » | Inconsiderate People.... » | XM's » | Psychiatric postings... » | Life... » | .... » 

August 22, 2004 

Bloody freaking pilot...

Dumb crap...

I have entirely lost confidence in MAS.

Guess what? On my final international flight from Bangalore, in what appears to be amazing pilot error, the plane, taxied off the runway, and got its front wheels sunken halfway stuck in the mud.

Yup. That really happened. And with yours truly sitting in seat 33 something oblivious to all this crap. Apparently when the plane was taxiing on towards the runway, the freaking pilot started accelerating too damn early when he was still facing the side of the runway. Freaking hell...

Then, with the usual rigmarole of doing things the hard way, we had to wait freaking ages in the plane until we were allowed to evacuate to the terminal. Then, we waited for another 3 hours before they finally decided that they couldn't dig out the damn plane in the next few hours so they took us for to a hotel to spend the rest of the day....keep in mind my flight was scheduled at 0050 in the morning and I reached the hotel at 5.30am.

The only good shit that happened was that the hotel was not half bad. Heck I even took the bedroom slippers home while Farah took the hotel stationery....

(Continued next post...)

About me


  • I'm Melvyn
  • From KL, Malaysia
  • I like to think I'm witty, funny and humourous....then again, that could be my MPD speaking...who knows?
My profile
Google
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates