« Home | Creaming pussies just for you! » | Bloody freaking pilot......Part 2 » | Bloody freaking pilot... » | Food...food......I'm coming home..... » | That was fast... » | Let The Games Begin » | Everyone on the bandwagon... » | Oh well... » | Inconsiderate People.... » | XM's » 

September 18, 2004 

Useless crap!

Darn, it is getting harder and harder to find a place to blog.

This so because I have now moved away from the "Wasteland" and now am staying temporarily with a couple of friends until I get my own place in the small little town for simplicity's sake I would name it "Humpland".

Hence, without a "Net line in the house (Actually also without a com; my laptop is giving problems:) I am forced to cannibalised my poor classmates Streamyx lines whenever free. (Crap. I should use the library com but thats wayyy to far to walk)

Anyway, blogging will be sporadic until I get a permanent internet line(Damn phone guys;().

Sigh.

Well, 70% of the athletes are accepted. The athletes are a small contigent. So 70% of a small number... and what do you get? An even smaller number.

Not 70% of the total number of the frosh class.

Yeah, it depends on how you, as a student perform. But the university, and peers determine to a large extent on what a student could be.

Post a Comment